AudioHertz LLC – End-User License Agreement
1. Limited Use License. Audio Hertz grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, single-user, limited license to download, install and use the Software solely for your purposes and strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2. Title. The Software is owned by Audio Hertz, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Audio Hertz retains title to and ownership of the Software and all copies, as well as any rights not specifically granted. This Agreement only gives you certain rights to use the Software and related documentation, which may be revoked if you do not follow these terms.
3. Limited Rights to Install and Use the Software.
(i) Permitted use and restrictions. You may install the Software into the memory of no more than three computers for your internal business use or your own personal enjoyment, but may not redistribute or electronically transfer the Software to someone else’s computer or operate it in a time-sharing or service-bureau operation.
(ii) Reverse engineering and copying limitations. You may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only. You may not modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, create other works from, or disassemble the Software or any portions thereof.
(iii) Technical limitations. The Software may include technological measures that are designed to prevent or detect unlicensed use of the Software. Any attempt to circumvent technical limitations may render the Software or certain features unusable or unstable, and may prevent you from updating or upgrading the Software.
(iv) No reconfiguration. The Software is licensed for installation and use only in the manner it was provided to you. You may not separate the components contained in the Software or otherwise reconfigure the Software to circumvent technical limitations on the use of the Software or to otherwise exceed the scope of your license.
4. Export and Renting Restrictions. You may not export, convey, rent, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the Software or any rights therein to any person or entity.
5. License Transfer. Licensee may not resell or transfer the License to a third party.
7. Limitation of Liability. AUDIO HERTZ AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCTS LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST DATA, OR LOST FILES, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AUDIO HERTZ OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUDIO HERTZ’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.
8. Termination. To the extent permitted by law, and without prejudice to any other rights Audio Hertz may have, Audio Hertz may terminate your license if you materially breach these terms and conditions.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact Audio Hertz LLC at email@example.com.
Copyright ©2023 Audio Hertz LLC All rights reserved.
Last updated on March 1, 2023